Reaction to Trump nomination from US’s Western allies UPDATE:Renzi weighs in too (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 04:58:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Reaction to Trump nomination from US’s Western allies UPDATE:Renzi weighs in too (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reaction to Trump nomination from US’s Western allies UPDATE:Renzi weighs in too  (Read 4125 times)
ag
Atlas Icon

« on: March 18, 2016, 12:22:01 AM »

Well, in Mexico I literally cannot find a single person who would confess to merely disliking Trump. Everybody I know is ranging from "hate him" to "terrified by him". And most of my circle are people from Mexico's pro-American right wing. If he gets to be president it is going to be very ugly. Our presidential election is in June 2018: if Trump is in the White House, I am pretty certain candidates will compete on how anti-American they are.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 11:09:21 AM »

The only people who will comment from overseas are people who don't like him.

People who agree that you can secure your borders and control foreign trade wont say a word.

So it will be very biased.

Australia closed its borders to illegal boat arrivals, and not one illegal has arrived by boat since 2013/14.

Yet no one bats an eyelid anymore, left wing or right wing. Its a nil political debate when your borders are secure.

Mexicans are getting ticked off because Donald Trump wants to control our southern border?

No, because we all are rapists and robbers.

And that is something Mr. Trump and his followers will never live down. Next time, when you talk about how much you like Mr. Trump in the presence of a Latino gardener or hotel maid, or, for that matter, a Latino Ivy League Prof., keep in mind what he thinks about you. Hint: S/he thinks you are a rapist and a bandit.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 01:29:33 PM »
« Edited: April 21, 2016, 01:31:17 PM by ag »

People who agree that you can secure your borders and control foreign trade wont say a word.

Australia closed its borders to illegal boat arrivals, and not one illegal has arrived by boat since 2013/14.

Yet no one bats an eyelid anymore, left wing or right wing. Its a nil political debate when your borders are secure.

Mexicans are getting ticked off because Donald Trump wants to control our southern border?

And that is something Mr. Trump and his followers will never live down. Next time, when you talk about how much you like Mr. Trump in the presence of a Latino gardener or hotel maid, or, for that matter, a Latino Ivy League Prof., keep in mind what he thinks about you. Hint: S/he thinks you are a rapist and a bandit.

You're absolutely right. What Trump should say: "I'd like to clarify something I said earlier. All of those illegal immigrants that dislike me so much? Well, I can tell you with 100% certainty that 100% of them have broken the law."

You see, despite the objections of the PC police, there's a reason for someone being called an illegal immigrant...

So you think all Mexicans are rapists? Because that is what they are pissed about.....

Of course we can do our own generalization. All Trump supporters are human trash! Racist pieces of sh**t.

And, in fact, they are. Every day one of them goes through without being publically called a worthless piece of sh**t at least four or five times is a day that God chose to look the other way.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2016, 12:41:35 AM »

You're absolutely right. What Trump should say: "I'd like to clarify something I said earlier. All of those illegal immigrants that dislike me so much? Well, I can tell you with 100% certainty that 100% of them have broken the law."

You see, despite the objections of the PC police, there's a reason for someone being called an illegal immigrant...

So you think all Mexicans are rapists? Because that is what they are pissed about.....

Of course we can do our own generalization. All Trump supporters are human trash! Racist pieces of sh**t.

And, in fact, they are. Every day one of them goes through without being publically called a worthless piece of sh**t at least four or five times is a day that God chose to look the other way.

How the heck are you a moderator? You're like drunk George Ramos.

Which of my moderatorial decisions are you objecting to?

In any case, it is an honour to be compared to Sr. Jorge Ramos: one of the best journalists in the hemisphere. And, of course, I would have been a lot more complacent if I were drunk: perhaps, I could even consider the possibility of Trump presidency without horror. Alas, I have stopped drinking when I moved from the US to Mexico many years ago.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies