How many Democratic House freshmen are vulnerable in 2008? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 08:40:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  How many Democratic House freshmen are vulnerable in 2008? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How many Democratic House freshmen are vulnerable in 2008?  (Read 2321 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: December 10, 2006, 12:46:50 PM »

I have heard a lot of talk that Carney (PA 10) is gone. Yesterday, I was in the same room with him and the man who might defeat him (along with being in many other rooms with some people). Anyone care to guess where I was?  Smiley
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2006, 08:33:58 PM »

Why would I dream of seeing Chris Carney of all people?

I was actually at the Pennsylvania Society, the annual meeting of PA politicians, activists, lobbyists, etc. and saw a number of people, Carney being one of them. I won't go into too much detail but at least I attend events with important people while people that find your post hilarious remain irrelevant in society.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2006, 11:32:31 PM »

I think Chris Carney will be more vunerable then Altimire, and I am worried about a Pat Murphy v. Fitz rematch, but I think Murphy can win.

Yeah, Carney is far more vulnerable because it is such a strong GOP district in a Presidential election year. Altmire is in trouble if Hart runs again but I hear she is still in shock so no talk yet of a comeback. Fitz vs. Murphy will be fun...   Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies