Al Franken: "I'm Ready for Hillary" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 10:51:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Al Franken: "I'm Ready for Hillary" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Al Franken: "I'm Ready for Hillary"  (Read 1454 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: December 17, 2014, 09:41:15 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/12/16/sen_al_franken_im_ready_for_hillary.html

Welcome aboard Al! Now you're a right wing warmongering DINO lover too! Cheesy

By the way, Warren and Franken are very close in the Senate. If she was really going to run, why would he endorse Hillary?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 09:59:13 PM »

The people saying Warren might run remind me of the Freepers who kept insisting Palin was running a stealth campaign in Iowa back in 2011.

LOL, there is a key difference though. Palin led them on purposely just to get donations/attention. Warren has stated at least a hundred times she's not running. She clearly wants to stay in the Senate and maximize her leverage there.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 07:52:15 PM »

I still haven't heard anything concrete as to why Hillary is terrible from either the left or right of her. It's all generalized illusions of awfulness.

Well, from the right it's obvious since they vehemently hate anyone with a (D) next to their name. But I don't get the left either. Yeah, she's not exactly a stalwart leftist, we all know that. But if she was anywhere near as bad as some people on the internet pretend she is, there's no way all these progressives would be endorsing her.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2014, 08:17:41 PM »

I still haven't heard anything concrete as to why Hillary is terrible from either the left or right of her. It's all generalized illusions of awfulness.

Well that problem maybe comes from her general lack of accomplishment.

She's certainly accomplished far more than nearly every Republican contemplating a presidential run.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies