What 2000 states are you most worried about your canidate losing? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 08:55:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  What 2000 states are you most worried about your canidate losing? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What 2000 states are you most worried about your canidate losing?  (Read 9692 times)
Rococo4

« on: April 07, 2004, 12:35:45 AM »

For us Republicans, I worry most about WV.  It seems impossible for Bush to pull it out again.  I thought NH was in the bag for F. Kerry, but everything I have seen inidcates Bush is still strong there.

As an Ohio resident, I feel strongly that Bush will win here, though it will be close.

For the Dems, I think they should worry about Florida and New Mexico.

However, if there are alot more days like the past few in Iraq, none of these states will matter because Kerry will win in a landslide.
Rococo4

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2004, 11:12:19 PM »

I would think Bush would win, but he only had 51% in 2000 there...Colorado is a tough state to pinpoint because of the ever changing population shuffle there.  I think Senator Allards larger than expceted victory in the 2002 senate race showed this state is still Bush's to lose though.  All those burnouts out there in the mountain areas probably hate Bush, but I doubt hardly any of them will go out to vote because they will be busy doing other things that day

Rococo4

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2004, 11:15:18 PM »

I would think Bush would win, but he only had 51% in 2000 there...Colorado is a tough state to pinpoint because of the ever changing population shuffle there.  I think Senator Allards larger than expceted victory in the 2002 senate race showed this state is still Bush's to lose though.  All those burnouts out there in the mountain areas probably hate Bush, but I doubt hardly any of them will go out to vote because they will be busy doing other things that day

well maybe not, i just looked 2000 results up...Gore only got 42%, Nader 5%.  I would think if nader gets on the ballot in CO he would get at least 3%.  Seeing Gore only got 42 makes me think Bush will almost for sure win barring a landslide against him

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies