State Legislative Elections
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 09:40:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  State Legislative Elections
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Author Topic: State Legislative Elections  (Read 24736 times)
ag
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2006, 02:41:00 AM »

Just as Dems have been celebrating in PA House, it seems Reps have smthg to celebrate in MT House. The recount of the tied race there has given it to the Reps by 3 votes. Hence, it is 50R, 49D and 1C, and if the C organizes w/ R they have the control.
nini2287
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 2.77, S: -3.39

« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2006, 03:15:35 AM »

Sad  Sad  Sad

The PA GOP has lost control of the state House by one seat, giving the Dems a 102-101 makeup of the body. There are rumors about some members switching parties to give the GOP the majority but it is not going to matter (I think you can determine for yourself what that means).

This is extremely good news. Smiley Smiley Smiley

Do you really care who controls the PA House?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2006, 10:57:58 AM »

Sad  Sad  Sad

The PA GOP has lost control of the state House by one seat, giving the Dems a 102-101 makeup of the body. There are rumors about some members switching parties to give the GOP the majority but it is not going to matter (I think you can determine for yourself what that means).

Not at all. He is clearly doing it to an asshole/his usual self.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2006, 11:12:20 AM »

I can see some benefits to a dem lower house...perhaps we'll get table games legalized in PA.

No more driving to Jersey!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2006, 11:12:52 AM »

I can see some benefits to a dem lower house...perhaps we'll get table games legalized in PA.

No more driving to Jersey!

Booooo   Tongue
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2006, 01:15:58 PM »

check out the Senate race by leg districts. Ouch...

this is the Senate:

I'll do the House later. Next I'll do the Governor's race by Senate district.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2006, 01:37:20 PM »

Governor's race by State Senate district:

Deano963

« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2006, 08:04:15 PM »

Sad  Sad  Sad

Yes I do, just as I care which party controls every state legislative chamber in every state in this country.
Deano963

« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2006, 08:05:19 PM »

Sad  Sad  Sad

Not at all. He is clearly doing it to an asshole/his usual self.

Stop crying about Santorum Phil. Someone is going to have to take away your shoelaces soon if you can't grow up and start acting like an adult.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2006, 08:15:23 PM »

Stop crying about Santorum Phil. Someone is going to have to take away your shoelaces soon if you can't grow up and start acting like an adult.

Oh, little Deano. You amuse me so much.  Smiley Have a good night, pal!  Smiley
Deano963

« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2006, 08:18:19 PM »

Too bad you're probably half my age, little girl.

Alhough, to read your idiotic posts, I find it hard to believe you are even that old. Maybe I'm going to have to start writing to the PA School Board. If you're what the public shools are churning out these days, the future of this country is bleak indeed.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2006, 08:19:56 PM »

Alhough, to read your idiotic posts, I find it hard to believe you are even that old. Maybe I'm going to have to start writing to the PA School Board. If you're what the public shools are churning out these days, the future of this country is bleak indeed.

Phil went to a Catholic school. More evidence of why private schools are evil abominations. PA public schools are just fine.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2006, 08:20:12 PM »

I didn't go to Philadelphia public schools, pal. I am far too smart for that/Catholic. Keep up the positive posting. You are honestly one of my favorite members now!  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2006, 08:21:30 PM »

Coming from...someone who knows...?

More evidence of why private schools are evil abominations.

Ouch.
Deano963

« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2006, 08:22:35 PM »

Phil went to a Catholic school. More evidence of why private schools are evil abominations. PA public schools are just fine.

You've got to be kidding me.

Hack went to private schools and he is this stupid and foolish?

BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2006, 08:23:29 PM »

Pretty typical for private schools.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #91 on: November 29, 2006, 08:24:20 PM »

You've got to be kidding me.

Hack went to private schools and he is this stupid and foolish?

Well, they were Catholic schools and I currently attend a final state school, my friend.  Smiley
Deano963

« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2006, 08:24:25 PM »

I didn't go to Philadelphia public schools, pal. I am far too smart for that/Catholic. Keep up the positive posting. You are honestly one of my favorite members now!  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley

LOL!!

Wow, if you are the product of private PA School, it makes me shudder to think just how dumb the ones are who come out of the public schools.

Although I think BRTD is probably right. I bet the public shools are just fine. After all, it's hard to imagine anyone being any more clueless than you are.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2006, 08:25:26 PM »

LOL!!

Wow, if you are the product of private PA School, it makes me shudder to think just how dumb the ones are who come out of the public schools.

Although I think BRTD is probably right. I bet the public shools are just fine. After all, it's hard to imagine anyone being any more clueless than you are.

Awwwwww. You shouldn't have. I must say, you are pretty damn smart, Deano. Maybe I'll catch up one day.  Wink
Deano963

« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2006, 08:26:48 PM »

I went to Catholic shools for 12 years myself.

Obviously, Hack here is evidence that it's much more about how the individual student applies him/her self (or in his case, how much you don't) that matters, not that qaulity of the school.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #95 on: November 29, 2006, 08:28:03 PM »

Obviously, Hack here is evidence that it's much more about how the individual student applies him/her self (or in his case, how much you don't) that matters, not that qaulity of the school.

Damn. The whole time my school was kidding me with my first and second honor awards?  Sad  Maybe you can tutor me, Deano? Please?  Smiley   Smiley
Deano963

« Reply #96 on: November 29, 2006, 08:31:48 PM »

Damn. The whole time my school was kidding me with my first and second honor awards?  Sad  Maybe you can tutor me, Deano? Please?  Smiley   Smiley

I actually was a tutor, for four years.

But I only tutored inner-city public school 2nd and 3rd graders who were behind their reading level, not private school high schoolers were mentally retarded hacks.

Sorry, Phil.

Keep embarrassing yourself, though - this is fun! Smiley Smiley
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #97 on: November 29, 2006, 08:34:28 PM »

Good. I am glad you gave back to the community. Cheesy

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Oh...  Sad  Well, maybe you can reconsider it just this once?  Smiley

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Sure thing, pal!
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #98 on: November 29, 2006, 08:38:22 PM »

But I only tutored inner-city public school 2nd and 3rd graders who were behind their reading level, not private school high schoolers were mentally retarded hacks.

Sorry, Phil.

Do you live in Cleveland or Columbus?
Deano963

« Reply #99 on: November 29, 2006, 08:52:06 PM »

Sorry, Phil.

Do you live in Cleveland or Columbus?

I'm currently in Toledo, moved back a little bit ago. I lived in Columbus before then.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies