The Department of Justice -- Results of March Election Investigation (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:10:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Department of Justice -- Results of March Election Investigation (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Department of Justice -- Results of March Election Investigation  (Read 5935 times)
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« on: March 19, 2011, 03:52:09 AM »
« edited: March 19, 2011, 03:54:20 AM by Franzl »

That's a fraud, for the record.

Wormyguy, the genius, failed to notice that my supposed PM shows a post count one lower than my current one at this moment...but it was supposedly on March 14.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 04:59:57 AM »

What complete and utter bullsh**t.  I cannot believe that the AG is continuing a months-old grudge by deliberately dragging my name through the mud with outright falsehoods, but it highlights why I would have had my suspicions in the first place.

I'll just leave this here.

Since the AG has evidently fabricated evidence against me and terrified Gporter into testifying against me, I'll drop this case, since that apparently is his near-sociopathic goal.  I hope, however, that others become a little more aware of the tyrannical behavior of the current cabinet, and take the appropriate measure of caution.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 05:01:07 AM »

Just to keep it for proof if Wormyguy tries to delete it.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 06:47:30 AM »

Nice try, worm.

Photoshop is a cool thing, we know.

You'd think he'd at least try to make the post count plausible.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 06:51:02 AM »

I would also request that the Department of Justice review a potential criminal case against Wormyguy for impersonation of another member of the Atlas forum.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2011, 11:03:10 AM »

Why did you delete your fraudulent PM?
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2011, 11:05:53 AM »

Why did you delete your fraudulent PM?

Gustaf deleted it and gave me 9 infraction points, liar.

So he let you off easy. Be happy.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2011, 06:09:56 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I sent this PM to him on March 14. To the best of my knowledge, this is the only one I've sent him recently (maybe ever).

Feel free to go to court, but I won't participate in election fraud.

Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2011, 04:01:27 AM »

I for one actually do appreciate his apology. Don't know how sincere it is, only time will tell...but it's certainly a nice gesture.

Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2011, 11:46:33 AM »

Don't expect me to buy in a loser's last attempt not to appear like a total asshole. You have kept lying until you had no choice but admitting your fraud, and now you want us to think you are being sincere ? Also, blaming your behaviour on Atlasia by explaining how nice a person you are IRL is not only a lame excuse, it's also an insult to all Atlasians. The only thing you can do now is to go away and never come back.
I'm sorry Antonio, but you're being a complete and utter douchebag right now. Even Franzl, one of Wormy's biggest enemies, isn't attacking him now. The problem right now with the game is the insulting and personal attacks that are coming from both sides, not just one side. That right there is personally turning me off more than anything else.

LOL

Can you give me a single reason why wormyguy would deserve any form of indulgence ? Yes, he apologized, so ? I can also treat everybody like crap, continuously lie and try to rig the game, and then apologize. The truth is that, I don't even care if wormy is sincere or not (he probably isn't). There is no justification for what he did. So now calling asshole an asshole is being a douchebag ? You guys don't even realize that all of you are rewarding wormy's actions by doing as if it's all right just because he apologized. There is only one way to respond to him if you are outraged by his actions : shove your damn apologies and go away.

You're acting in the same negative manner and throwing out personal attacks just like Wormy did. It's hypocritical of you to attack Wormyguy for insulting people when you're turning around and doing the same thing.

People calling other players a "loser" and an "asshole" is exactly what's wrong with this game, and unless it is stopped from both sides, this game is going to soon be as good as dead.

In all honesty, I understand that it is difficult to trust someone who has so blatantly lied and attempted electoral fraud. I certainly understand Antonio's sentiment.

Regardless though, Wormyguy did apologize. Whether you're able to ever trust him again (not sure I am), it seems proper to at least cut out the attacks as this topic is done with, as far as I am concerned.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2011, 11:53:13 AM »

I had nothing to add on wormyguy's case. I can't, however, not react to people who seem to think his apologies are sufficient to erase what he did, and call me a douchebag because I don't buy into it.

It doesn't in any way erase what he did. And in fact, he's had a history of terrible lies and fraud. There's no reason to seriously think otherwise after his apology, but I do think we can leave him alone on this issue since he's admitted what he did was wrong. Doesn't mean we have to like him.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies