Is Chris Christie to "heavy' to be president? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2024, 06:20:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Is Chris Christie to "heavy' to be president? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is Chris Christie to "heavy' to be president?  (Read 7598 times)
Bluegrassball
Rookie

« on: November 08, 2012, 01:44:24 PM »
« edited: November 08, 2012, 01:48:59 PM by Bluegrassball »

In my view Christie's weight will weigh on the minds of voters much in the same way age does. Yes, "anybody can die in office" as somebody mentioned, but that is simply ignoring the reality that older and unhealthier people have a much higher risk.

IF Biden runs in '16 he will have to address the age issue, and nobody will question the legitimacy of that. However for the same reasons Christie will have to address his health, and no matter how many doctors he trots out to say he is fine (which he may be at that moment), his VP choice, like Biden's, will be VERY important in voters minds.

So save me the Republican victimhood crap.

What we essentially have people here is people arguing that one's health has nothing to do with their ability to serve as POTUS. That is a completely illogical and blind stance to have, however you are driven there simply because you support his candidacy. Are you even thinking about what you are saying?

Why can't you guys just say "yeah, he needs to lose weight or it could be a problem."?

The cognitive dissonance is stinking up the whole thread...

fwiw, as an Obama supporter I will go on record: Smoking is bad, and he needs to stop or it could become a problem.

See how easy that was?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies