Study: Lesbian Couples Twice as Likely to Divorce as Gay Couples (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 10:56:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Study: Lesbian Couples Twice as Likely to Divorce as Gay Couples (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Study: Lesbian Couples Twice as Likely to Divorce as Gay Couples  (Read 6606 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: November 02, 2013, 08:01:32 PM »

Forgive me for not believing boasts of sexual and romantic success from a guy who's method of getting sex is paying foreign prostitutes.

Uh, he did say "I'm basing my analysis on looking at society, not my own anecdotal experience."

Sure he did. But nobody who has had mutually fun, positive, reciprocal sexual relationships with women seriously believes this whole "women are asexual b*tches who just use sex to steal guys' money" bs Roll Eyes
Just like it is dumb for Opebo to insinuate that this "bs" is always the case... it is mighty shortsighted of you to say it never happens.

Women use sex as a weapon or bargaining chip all the time.  Like Republicans who twist in circles to prove they're not racist... I don't buy it when women twist in circles to prove they're not catty, either.

But that's because nearly every woman I know uses sex as a weapon to get what they want.

As a faygut... most of my friends are women.  And as a faygut, they seem to think I wanna hear about what they do with their vajayjays (which, just no)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies