The Reagan Revolution: 1988 election game (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:00:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Reagan Revolution: 1988 election game (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Reagan Revolution: 1988 election game  (Read 7509 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« on: March 04, 2018, 05:05:35 PM »

How much time would you say you would have to spend on the game
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 06:05:08 PM »

Ok I will get in as Jack Kemp
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 10:22:55 PM »

Jack Kemp's Announcement Speech:

Thank You , Thank You . It's great being out here in War Memorial Stadium and brings back great memories of being part of two great AFL championship winning teams. While I sure love football, there are two things I love more than that: my family, and America.

Its been an honor serving in Congress representing New Yorks 31st district now, and New Yorks 38th and 39th district in the 1970s. Over the years I have also had the honor of working together with many great men and women in Congress, and best of all working with President Ronald Reagan to make our nation a better place. When President Reagan took office , our nation was mired in the worst economic shape it had been since the Great Depression, with high unemployment, double-digit inflation, and double-digit interest rates. Today unemployment is down and is on pace to be cut by more than half from where it was at its peak by 1989, and  Inflation is on pace to be cut by 2/3. So while Democrats may want to claim the Reaganomics failed, no it was your policies that failed and Reaganomics that succeeded.

Yes , our nation still has many problems but now is not the time to go back to the policies what got us into the mess we were when Reagan took office, and instead, we must expand Reaganomics to solve other problems. First we must expand trade relations to not only our neighbors in North America, but to South America, and the Pacific as well, to not only help our economy grow but to potentially create new allies that can help us solve future problems around the world. We also must cut the defict, and to do that I propose we pass a line item veto so the president can cut pork from the budget, and reform different government programs to make them more efficient.

Thank You and May God Bless America
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 10:48:24 PM »

Will debates be same format as 1988:

Where there is one section where the Debate Moderators ask the candidates questions and another section where the candidates ask one question to another candidate.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2018, 08:13:45 PM »

Im Withdrawing as well
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix