LA: Jindal (R) strongly favored to win in the first round of voting (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 03:21:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections
  2023 & Odd Year Gubernatorial Election Polls (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  LA: Jindal (R) strongly favored to win in the first round of voting (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: LA: Jindal (R) strongly favored to win in the first round of voting  (Read 9983 times)
Conan
conan

« on: August 14, 2007, 01:41:22 AM »

This poll is unrealistic. I want to see a poll from a reputable company.
Conan
conan

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 11:30:56 PM »

This poll is unrealistic. I want to see a poll from a reputable company.

Yeah, uh, I don't know what's unrealistic about this poll, or why Southern Media and Research is somehow disreputable other than the fact that it's telling you something you clearly don't want to hear.

Southern Media and Research isn't just some fly-by-night, you know.
Nice little cute comments. You don't even know what I want to hear. I could care less who runs Louisiana. Southern Media Research is a second or third rate polling firm. All I would like to see is a poll from SUSA, Rasmussen, or MD. So before you run your mouth, get the full story.
Conan
conan

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 07:50:30 PM »

Nice little cute comments. You don't even know what I want to hear. Southern Media Research is a second or third rate polling firm. All I would like to see is a poll from SUSA, Rasmussen, or MD. So before you run your mouth, get the full story.

Just because you have not heard of them does not make them third-rate.

I could care less who runs Louisiana.

Touching!  Why, Conan, do you hate a black?
I have heard of them. They aren't on par with those other polling firms and that's a fact. On the governors race, I don't care who runs any state. The only things I care about are if it's possible that they can win a future senate race and if they can do good for branding for the party.
Conan
conan

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 08:10:02 PM »

I have heard of them. They aren't on par with those other polling firms and that's a fact.

Can you demonstrate that?  Do you have any source for that claim?  Or is this one of those Colbertian "feeling facts"?

On the governors race, I don't care who runs any state. The only things I care about are if it's possible that they can win a future senate race and if they can do good for branding for the party.

I'm sure the people of Louisiana share your sole interest in "winning" one for the Democratic Party.  Almost as good as football!  Except instead of football, it's addressing major issues in a state ravaged by death and destruction.  Game on!
Oh Mr. Morality. If it was only as simple as what you just wrote.
Conan
conan

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 08:55:50 PM »

Oh Mr. Morality. If it was only as simple as what you just wrote.

Actually, I've been more yanking your chain on the second paragraph than anything.  So just call me Mr. Correct-About-the-Pollster.  I know you don't "hate a black."

Hug?
Sure we're good.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies