LA: Jindal (R) strongly favored to win in the first round of voting (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 05:05:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections
  2023 & Odd Year Gubernatorial Election Polls (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  LA: Jindal (R) strongly favored to win in the first round of voting (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: LA: Jindal (R) strongly favored to win in the first round of voting  (Read 9985 times)
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -4.70

« on: August 14, 2007, 08:34:17 PM »

This poll is unrealistic. I want to see a poll from a reputable company.

Yeah, uh, I don't know what's unrealistic about this poll, or why Southern Media and Research is somehow disreputable other than the fact that it's telling you something you clearly don't want to hear.

Southern Media and Research isn't just some fly-by-night, you know.

I agree. If someone´s leading by 40% 3 months ahead of an election it doesn´t matter if the poll was taken by Mason-Dixon or a no-name group. Or do you think this poll has a 20% margin of error ? Wink

Even if all leading Republicans in LA incl. Jindal turn out to be f*****g prostitutes, a Democrat won´t win the LA governorship with 3 months to go Tongue

Actually, they might gain a few votes if that happened... Louisiana voters tend to like their politicians a little on the disreputable side... it would have to be a dead girl or a live boy for him to actually lose the race...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies