Marjorie Taylor Greene craziness megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:26:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Marjorie Taylor Greene craziness megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Marjorie Taylor Greene craziness megathread  (Read 26917 times)
Lexii, harbinger of chaos and sexual anarchy
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« on: January 29, 2021, 02:00:18 PM »
« edited: January 29, 2021, 02:46:56 PM by Alex »

I think she's mentally ill. That has to be the only explanation.

This is often said as a joke but I legitimately do have mentally ill friends who are far less unmoored from reality than this woman. I think mental illness is a part of the picture perhaps but it's a very insidious combination of things in America which is causing an increasingly large number of people to behave like her.

I'm very close to someone with multiple comorbid dissociative and psychotic conditions and she's nowhere near as far gone as MTG. Her oddest views are all just speculative Christian theological concepts. Mental illness is really no excuse.

I find some of her beliefs like "forest fires are caused by  secret space lasers built by the jews", " "Zionist supremacists are conspiring to flood Europe with migrants to replace the native white populations", "Seth Rich was murdered by  MS-13 henchmen on behalf of Barack Obama" or especially "it's perfectly fine to harass school shooting survivors because they're crisis actor hired by Nazijew Jewrge Soros" and "I like posting memes about murdering my fellow Representatives because they happen to be commie traitors" to be a little more worrying and/or weird than whatever fundamentalist christian weird crap she may believe in
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies