Hillary blames DNC for loss, credits Obama's looks for breaking racial barrier ! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 10:42:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Hillary blames DNC for loss, credits Obama's looks for breaking racial barrier ! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary blames DNC for loss, credits Obama's looks for breaking racial barrier !  (Read 3111 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: June 03, 2017, 12:53:39 PM »

In before she blames the Crab People.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 02:01:50 PM »

You know what, I always had my issues with Hillary, but I had some respect for her accomplishments and assumed she meant well in at least a generic sense. With her post-election behavior, however, she's proven herself to be a petty, entitled, self-centered piece of sh*t and I have zero sympathy for her. I hope she keeps failing at everything she sets out to do, because that's all she deserves.

She had a chance of being remembered primairly as the first major party woman presidential nominee. Now she's doing everything to be remembered solely as a sore loser who lost to Donald F*KIN Trump of all people. She should really take a break, collect herself and start a new chapter in her life, now that her presidential aspirations are gone. There are still meaningful things she can do.

God the leftist in this thread are insufferable.  

And Hillbots are still in denial. Everybody's responsible but Her Majesty.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 02:12:29 PM »

Her image is shot no matter what she does, except when she is the passive victim of her husband's cheating, or losing to Obama. If that's what it takes to have a positive image, who cares? I'd rather she say what she thinks forthrightly, the more frank the better.

Except she still fails to see and acknowledge her own f**k-ups. Sorry, but it's like a child who lost a play and now is blaming everyone. Come on, Hillary, don't go down like that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies