Hillary blames DNC for loss, credits Obama's looks for breaking racial barrier ! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 12:42:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Hillary blames DNC for loss, credits Obama's looks for breaking racial barrier ! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary blames DNC for loss, credits Obama's looks for breaking racial barrier !  (Read 3117 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

« on: June 03, 2017, 12:51:15 PM »

Lol. Andrew Therriault is a pathetic little snowflake.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/05/hillary-clinton-information-wars/528765/
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 01:01:27 PM »

"However, prior to 2016, I have never seen a campaign, winning or losing, in which all of these fairly banal political problems were compounded by Russian cyber-ratfcking, the inexcusable meddling of the director of the FBI, and, yes, misogyny. But, because this campaign involved Hillary Rodham Clinton, all of those conventional political glitches have been so magnified that they have all but drowned out the other things that made HRC's defeat sui generis, at least in my experience. And now, when she gets up on stage, and mentions the latter, the response is that she should shut up about these things, don a hairshirt about her "responsibility" for the less exotic problems with her campaign, and go away.

As a matter of fact, I think the nation would have been better served had Gore raised holy hell about what happened to him for as long as he possibly could. I think the nation would have been better served if some Democratic senator had stood with, say, John Lewis, to contest the results of the 2000 election. I think that Kerry should have hollered louder and longer about the shenanigans in Ohio that helped re-elect George W. Bush. Maybe if they had done this, the subsequent flood of voter-suppression laws, and the ensuing gerrymandering of various legislatures, which continues to rage through the political process today, could have been partially stemmed.

Frankly, I hope she continues to "frustrate" Democratic panjandrums and I hope she continues to make the likes of Ruth Marcus simper about how bitter she is. Right now, as far as I can see, HRC is the only one completely free to hammer away at the extraordinary events that conspired to put Donald Trump in the White House. As the investigations continue to accelerate, the country needs somebody outside of the Congress and outside of Department of Justice to keep the country at large focused on the real cost of having abided by the Clinton Rules while an election was hijacked from afar. Might as well be her."

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a55410/hillary-clinton-2016-election-comments/
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 02:11:10 PM »

Her image is shot no matter what she does, except when she is the passive victim of her husband's cheating, or losing to Obama. If that's what it takes to have a positive image, who cares? I'd rather she say what she thinks forthrightly, the more frank the better.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 02:15:30 PM »

Her image is shot no matter what she does, except when she is the passive victim of her husband's cheating, or losing to Obama. If that's what it takes to have a positive image, who cares? I'd rather she say what she thinks forthrightly, the more frank the better.

Except she still fails to see and acknowledge her own f**k-ups. Sorry, but it's like a child who lost a play and now is blaming everyone. Come on, Hillary, don't go down like that.

The obsession with her "acknolwedg[ing] her own f**k-ups" will matter when Trump acknowledges his f**k-ups and apologizes to everyone he's ever insulted, and for every mistake he's made. Sorry, I'm not going to hold the woman who got 3 million more votes, to a higher standard- again, than the man who could start a nuclear war.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2017, 02:22:01 PM »

I'm done holding Hillary Clinton to a higher standard than everyone else.

Do you see James Comey apologizing for his f**k ups?
Do you see Trump apologizing?
Do you see Putin apologizing?
Hillary supporters aren't the ones with a lawsuit pending over the election result.

Why can't people see that if she had been held to the same standard as Trump or any of these men, she would be 500 miles ahead, and have won the election in a landslide? It's not her, it's our sick culture. The same culture, mind you, that produced the Iraq war, the Wall Street bubble, and Trump.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2017, 02:28:52 PM »

The people who hate Hillary and are tired of hearing about her are always the first to comment on what she says. At least she actually acknowledges that she lost, unlike Bernie Sanders.

I'm not sick of hearing this, actually. She is finally showing her true character.

Yes, she's finally showing what she really thinks, and that's a good thing. If you don't like it you can s**k it.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2017, 02:48:07 PM »

The people who hate Hillary and are tired of hearing about her are always the first to comment on what she says. At least she actually acknowledges that she lost, unlike Bernie Sanders.

I'm not sick of hearing this, actually. She is finally showing her true character.

Yes, she's finally showing what she really thinks, and that's a good thing. If you don't like it you can s**k it.

I do like it. It proves once and for all she simply masks her grandiose sense of self-worth rather than flaunt it like Drumpf. I always suspected this but she has kindly offered proof in the past couple of weeks.

Given who's in the White House, I'd rather someone who flaunts their grandiose sense of self-worth rather than lurks in the shadows out of fear of judgement. Probably should've done it more.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2017, 04:00:13 PM »

Whenever Hillary complains about losing just remember this fact:

Stops in California - 3
Stops in Wisconsin - 0

Hillary made plenty of stops in Pennsylvania and it didn't mean anything.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2017, 01:54:16 AM »

Hillary has earned the right to be petty and self-centered- she's spent her entire life working for this country, and was not paid back kindly by a country that is rapidly stumbling itself towards failure. Instead, a man who spent his whole life working for himself was picked instead. And history will ultimately see this as an indictment of Middle America at this point in history, just as James Buchanan's election in 1856. As for Hill-haters like Antonio, you have no respect given the paeans you wrote for Obama, a man who, far more than Hillary, wielded power and is responsible for the problems in this country. The Democrats let themselves be taken in by Obama's sleek exterior & smooth talking corporate slogans and looked the other way while he decimated the party while failing to solve any of the country's fundamental problems.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2017, 01:10:48 AM »

Let me repeat: this is a woman who only sought the Presidency for the sake of ambition - for power. Her entire life she has stopped at nothing to gain power, and now that she has been refused it, Hillary Clinton is blaming everyone else. Hillary Clinton is not now and never has been deserving of the honor of being the first female President.

She went to work at the Children's Defense Fund for power? Led the Legal Services Corporation for power? Pushed Hillarycare for power? She may have sought power at times, but at all times she used whatever power she had for the benefit for women, children, the poor and the sick. The fact that Middle America picked a man who spent his whole life getting rich on real estate appreciation and never helped anyone in his life except an old lady in 1986 get her husband's Georgia farm for a photo op is shameful.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies