Should zoosexuality be legal? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 07:57:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Should zoosexuality be legal? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: .
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 160

Author Topic: Should zoosexuality be legal?  (Read 36976 times)
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« on: October 17, 2013, 12:28:04 PM »

God no, animals should only practice sexuality with their own animal partners. So humans only with humans.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 01:39:24 PM »

God no, animals should only practice sexuality with their own animal partners.

what punishment do you advocate for animals who have sex with other species of animal?

Does that even happen? If so, we obviously shouldn't punish animals, we should let them be independent. If animals have sex with other animals, that's wrong (INHO), but we shouldn't do anything about it. I just think that shouldn't happen, but I suppose it could lead to a first birth of another animal, so it could be positive I guess.

But we are also animals, and why would we have sex with a pig or a dog? Its not only weird, but I'm not sure it would even work in many cases. I believe its unheard of for different animals to have sex with humans, but for people forcing or having sex with other animals should be punished for disturbing their peace or life. We are a very intelligent species, and we should control our own actions, I don't think other animals should have that responsibility. That's basically the difference.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 02:41:00 PM »

I believe its unheard of for different animals to have sex with humans, but for people forcing or having sex with other animals should be punished for disturbing their peace or life.

aren't these way greater disruptions for the animals involved than penetration?

EVERY animal needs to eat, and almost all animals eat other animals. Yes, its a disruption that's greater than zoo sexuality, but eating food is necessary, zoo sexuality is not.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies