Balance of Power (Gameplay Thread) - Epilogue and Game Over (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 01:37:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Balance of Power (Gameplay Thread) - Epilogue and Game Over (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
Author Topic: Balance of Power (Gameplay Thread) - Epilogue and Game Over  (Read 72638 times)
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #150 on: June 24, 2014, 11:47:13 PM »

Britain has never massacred natives, held slaves, or taken the land of other nations?

This memory lapse only makes me wonder if I am dealing with a sane man in Mr. Balfour....
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #151 on: June 24, 2014, 11:59:33 PM »

1- Our land was not the only ones you colonized....tell the Africans, Arabs, and Indians you rule that you have never committed genocide on their land. Boer War, any one HuhHuh?

2- Who introduced the slave trade to my land? You! who practiced it for centuries before we did? YOU!

3- If by legal, you mean conquest, then I even question the English knowledge of the English language!
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #152 on: June 25, 2014, 12:21:14 AM »

Perhaps you would realize that I spent the Civil War aiding the man who freed the slaves.... I was there when he signed the Emancipation Proclamation...I was there for him to hear the results of each battle.....I know what happened, and I know what side of history I was on
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #153 on: June 25, 2014, 12:23:58 AM »

Perhaps you could have not set up our economy initially to have half our states reliant on slave labor.....that was a system you put in place, sot hat we could grow you cotton and tobacco for you Brits to either consume yourselves or sell for a high profit off the hard work of the slaves you brought to us
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies