ABC Manchester, NH GOP debate @8pm ET **live commentary thread** (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 10:26:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  ABC Manchester, NH GOP debate @8pm ET **live commentary thread** (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ABC Manchester, NH GOP debate @8pm ET **live commentary thread**  (Read 10050 times)
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« on: February 06, 2016, 01:47:56 PM »

Thank god someone has the balls to put their foot down and enforce the rules.
The rules were fair last week.  Now, based on those rules, Carly doesn't get in and she throws a temper tantrum.  That's all that's happening here.
By the way she didn't throw a tantrum at the last two debates where she was sent to the undercard.  Guess it's only sexist if you don't have a kiddie table where she debates Jim Gilmore.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 03:14:44 PM »
« Edited: February 06, 2016, 03:18:55 PM by SteveMcQueen »

CARSON VS CRUZ
I'm so looking forward to this.
I also want to see Rubio debate Cruz on something substantive.  Those have been good and roughly even in the past.
I'm also curious if Trump continues playing prevent defense or if he goes after Rubio.  My guess is that he focuses his energy on Cruz and lets the rest of the field fight Rubio.
I can virtually guarantee that Trump will bring up Cruz's shenanigans.  He'll dial back the "win was fraud, it's illegal, invalidate the results" thing and put on his "look, I just want to bring up what I think is a legitimate concern" tone.
This is the last chance for Bush and Christie to salvage their campaigns.  They have to kill Rubio or they're out.

In short, what I'm expecting:
Rubio takes MASSIVE heat
Cruz spends half the debate trying to convince the audience he's not a criminal, which he probably succeeds at, having spent the last twenty-four hours rehearsing his responses.  The rest is just him being default Cruz.
Trump largely flies free.
Kasich may get more screen time than usual.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies