Holocaust denial (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 10:10:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  History (Moderator: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee)
  Holocaust denial (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Holocaust denial  (Read 6576 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: March 22, 2012, 12:24:55 PM »
« edited: March 23, 2012, 03:38:51 PM by Cheesy Grits »

I've known a few people, educated people who didn't hold grudges against Jews before, who accepted the Holocaust denial story just because they went on a Holocaust Denial website and they were swayed by the pretty little graphs and distorted facts.  When I tell them that, after four months of Holocaust Studies in 12th grade of my Senior year that the Holocaust was most definitely real and that if anything people undersell how truly horrible it really was, they respond that I am a victim of public school propaganda forced onto the American public by the Bilderberg Elite or some crap like that.
There are some people in this world who no matter how hard you try will want to believe that there is something else beyond the tin can label.  Well, in the Holocaust that's just it: PEOPLE F***ING DIED.

This is really a sad story. I discover every day how easily people can be indoctrinated and made to believe the most despicable lies.

And thank you Ernest for deleting the other thread.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies