States/Countries you would like to move to some day? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 09:35:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  States/Countries you would like to move to some day? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: States/Countries you would like to move to some day?  (Read 700 times)
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« on: February 23, 2014, 06:47:27 AM »

You know, I like it here....but I don't understand your worship for us Smiley
France is a nice place too. Most of Europe is.
-Well, I find German a really beautiful language (I know, it's strange).
-Germans are extremely friendly, and mostly sympathetic towards French!
-Germany is extremely clean and green, it's beautiful
- I'm extremely pro european and I consider that Germany and France should be closer! To be honest, I would love to see a merge between these two countries. A new "Karolus  Magnus" country would be awesome, and it would accelerate European construction. And Europe integration is by far the most critical issue to me. Between the united states of europe and a welfare state, I would choose the united states of europe.
-And German history is just fascisnating. I love The Weimar Republican for example,...
And some other reasons Smiley.

French is a much nicer language.... Smiley (If only I could pronounce things better.) Not so enthusiastic about a "United States of Europe", personally, but there's a good deal we can and should learn from each other. And you've got Paris. It's dirty, sticky and unfriendly, but it's still Paris...and a leading contender for greatest city in the world Smiley

I found Paris more dirty than most first-world cities... but I found it very friendly. Mind you I wasn't there at the peak of summer when it's packed with tourists. I don't think I could live there though... (despite staying there for two months over the last two years)

I'd move back to Sydney, Melbourne in a total pinch, but otherwise nowhere else in Australia except Canberra and Sydney really. Overseas - London, Boston, Chicago...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies