PPP: Romney leads New Hampshire, Paul second (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 06:56:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  PPP: Romney leads New Hampshire, Paul second (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PPP: Romney leads New Hampshire, Paul second  (Read 4302 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: December 29, 2011, 09:05:14 PM »

At this rate, Huntsman will certainly place at least third.

Considering the field, that isn't too impressive for a state he's throwing everything at.

No, not really.

Yes,really.

Regardless, where does he go after even a strong third in nh? His entire campaign is based on romney fundamentally collapsing, and that isn,t forseeable.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 09:04:57 AM »

Considering the field, that isn't too impressive for a state he's throwing everything at.

No, not really.

Yes,really.

Regardless, where does he go after even a strong third in nh? His entire campaign is based on romney fundamentally collapsing, and that isn,t forseeable.

Badger, do I detect that you're typing from your phone/Ipad? I ask because I'm constantly putting commas instead of spaces when I do so. Wink

Busted! Tongue

It's ne; I'll learn (I hope).
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 02:16:43 PM »

No, not really.

Yes,really.

Oh no, I'm agreeing with you, it's not really that impressive. His path is for Romney to do poorly in IA, Paul to either do poorly as well or be diminished by attacks in the week. Something like:  Santorum, Paul, Gingrich, Romney.

Got it.

I'll stick with my earlier analysis that Huntsman's only hope is to replace Romney in the race, not become the anti-Romney. To do that he has to beat Romneyh in NH Otherwise he's out within a week.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies