Trump caught eating fried chicken with a fork and knife!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 01:53:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump caught eating fried chicken with a fork and knife!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Trump caught eating fried chicken with a fork and knife!  (Read 1378 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2016, 05:41:24 PM »

He's eating the breast how else do you eat it? I'm a proud southerner and I eat everything that's not a wing or a drum with a fork and knife?

I don't know about how they serve KFC chicken in The South, but here on the west coast, the breast piece of chicken has the bone surrounding the meat with it.
So its very difficult, to impossible, to keep trying to cut the meat away from the bone structure.
The more I think about it, I think all pieces of KFC chicken have the/some bone : breast, thigh, drumstick and wing.
So it would be "normal" or "acceptable" to eat all pieces of KFC chicken with your hands.
(If the breast piece was boneless, OK. I understand the knife and fork, but I don't think that's the case here.)
Panda Express

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2016, 05:42:35 PM »

A man at his age should not be eating so much fast food.

He probably took one bite for the photo to look like a "blue collar billionaire" and then gave the rest to Chris Christie
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2016, 05:46:47 PM »

I don't know about how they serve KFC chicken in The South, but here on the west coast, the breast piece of chicken has the bone surrounding the meat with it.

Yes, Proud Moderate, chickens are indeed vertebrates, every where in the world. 

No, it is not necessary to eat vertebrate meat with your fingers.  (Unless you're stuck in a time warp and find yourself eating among the inhabitants of Europe circa 30000 BC.)

There are many, many things to make fun of in this picture.  The fact that The Donald happens to choose a proper fork over the white plastic spork (or his fingers) is not the most salient of them.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2016, 05:51:22 PM »

He probably threw it in the trash after the picture was taken.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2016, 05:51:33 PM »

A man at his age should not be eating so much fast food.

He probably took one bite for the photo to look like a "blue collar billionaire" and then gave the rest to Chris Christie

LOL.
You make it sound like an owner giving his dog, the left-over food.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2016, 05:59:47 PM »

I'm not suggesting that some chickens ("in the world") don't have bones. Duhhhh.
They do serve chicken breasts, at some establishments, with-out the bone (obviously).
But the large fried pieces at KFC (original recipe, extra crispy, etc) include the bone.
That is all I was saying (did you read my entire post).
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2016, 10:27:39 PM »

Trump's tiny hands can't even handle a simple piece of fried chicken. Putin is going to eat him alive after Trump's tiny hands can't even give a solid handshake, SAD!

This
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2016, 10:33:16 PM »

I'm not suggesting that some chickens ("in the world") don't have bones. Duhhhh.
They do serve chicken breasts, at some establishments, with-out the bone (obviously).
But the large fried pieces at KFC (original recipe, extra crispy, etc) include the bone.
That is all I was saying (did you read my entire post).

If Trump had real cajones, he'd have gone for the Double Down

Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies