Democratic Freak States Holy Saturday results thread (1st caucuses begin @1pmET) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:28:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Democratic Freak States Holy Saturday results thread (1st caucuses begin @1pmET) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democratic Freak States Holy Saturday results thread (1st caucuses begin @1pmET)  (Read 28339 times)
Fusionmunster

« on: March 26, 2016, 10:47:47 AM »

The only silver lining for Clinton supporters with Washington today is that the Caucus allows for absentee ballots, and apparently there's been a record number turned in already. If anyone remembers Nebraska, Hillary was able to keep Sanders margin down somewhat due to all the absentee votes she got.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2016, 11:42:50 AM »

Well, I just got to my precinct location, and it's already quite crowded. Lots of Sanders people, but Clinton has a presence here too.

Thanks for keeping us updated, its always awesome when someone is willing to give us an insider perspective on what's going on.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2016, 03:32:12 PM »

Holy sh**t, Clinton may not even be viable.

Chill. Remember when you told me you dont freak out...
Fusionmunster

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2016, 03:42:07 PM »

I am sick and tired of Sanders supporters underplaying their man's chances. If you thought it wouldn't change anything, you guys wouldn't be out there supporting him. He was supposed to win by 30 points. This is absurd.

Hillary has a 300 delegate cushion. She can afford to be crushed in a few states, Washington being one of them.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2016, 03:53:23 PM »

Is Seattle going to be the first major urban center to go for Bernie? Because pretty much all big cities that have voted so far have gone for Clinton, even Boston.

Boise and Salt Lake City both went for Bernie.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2016, 03:58:42 PM »

I also love all the people on here who are like "Beet! Quit being unreasonable! Your candidate only has 2% of the vote in 1/17th of a major urban center! Stop freaking out!"

Dude, you were literally saying Hillary was doomed the day before she swept 5 states. She's not going to do well today, but if she managed viability in Idaho, she'll manage viability in Washington.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2016, 04:07:17 PM »

Crazy numbers from these states. They definitely help him make up for his extreme under performance in the south.

I mean, kinda. If these states had anywhere near the population the southern states had, Sanders might  have had a chance.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2016, 04:09:32 PM »

Crazy numbers from these states. They definitely help him make up for his extreme under performance in the south.

I mean, kinda. If these states had anywhere near the population the southern states had, Sanders might  have had a chance.

True. CA is going to be big this cycle.

Unless Sanders wins California by a big enough margin to offset his losses in NY and NJ, it really won't.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2016, 04:15:13 PM »

Washington has only 6 less delegates than North Carolina. Nothing to scoff at.

Yeah, but Idaho, Utah, Kansas and Nebraska pale in comparison to Georgia, Texas, Florida and South Carolina in terms of population.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2016, 04:24:32 PM »

They don't have the population, but they sure as hell have the delegates. Sanders just made up over 500,000 vote deficit from Florida today.

Im just gonna put you on ignore. Oh wait, I can't because your a moderator. Torie with his conspiracy theories, Tender Branson with his racism, you with your hysterics. I'm just gonna come back here when Hillary is sworn in, alright?

Seriously, Likely Voter is the only level headed one still here right now.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2016, 07:58:41 PM »

I've noticed that 538 isn't covering these contests. Why no love for the Pacific states, Nate? Sad
538 dislikes Sanders. They think the Dem contest is already over and show more interest in the GOP race because Trump.

lol. They don't "dislike Sanders", they just accept the reality that the race is over.

lol. Sanders gets landslide victories in Idaho, Utah, Alaska, Washington, with likely victories in Hawaii and Wisconsin.

THE RACE IS OVER, NOTHING TO LOOK AT FOLKS.

Is it not? After tonight, Hillarys lead dips to 240ish delegates. Which states does Sanders have left where he can make up such a huge delegate difference?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies