Why is Hillary Clinton so politically inept? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 10:08:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Why is Hillary Clinton so politically inept? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why is Hillary Clinton so politically inept?  (Read 1069 times)
Pandaguineapig
United States

« on: November 10, 2016, 12:56:35 PM »

She never had Bill's likability or charisma, she also came off as arrogant, entitled, and elitist, allowing Trump to run a populist campaign in the rust belt. Basket of Deplorables and wikileaks only added to her image as the entitled rich girl who had to be class president.
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 01:05:16 PM »

She never had Bill's likability or charisma, she also came off as arrogant, entitled, and elitist, allowing Trump to run a populist campaign in the rust belt. Basket of Deplorables and wikileaks only added to her image as the entitled rich girl who had to be class president.

this post is partially true but if that's the case then trump's vote share should have been about 30% of the electorate.
Even if they didn't like him, conservative voters in the south and Midwest were always going to come home to Trump regardless of what Clinton did
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 01:26:15 PM »

i appreciate her cold-blooded anti-emotional style but i realize i am clearly an ignoreable minority in that area.
This has been discussed in other threads but aloof or anti-emotional technocrats tend to not do as well in North America as they do in Europe (with Britain being an exception)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies