Death threats, rape threats pouring into "Shakespeare" companies and theaters (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 05:43:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Death threats, rape threats pouring into "Shakespeare" companies and theaters (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Death threats, rape threats pouring into "Shakespeare" companies and theaters  (Read 2676 times)
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« on: June 17, 2017, 05:13:32 PM »

Trumpists have been disrupting the plays performance. I applaud this.

Of course you do you jackbooted Thug.

Jesus Christ, you are one triggering moment away from wearing going full kristallnacht Ford if you're a trump aren't you?
I fail to see how one woman running on stage and calling the crowd out is comparable to antifa cracking skulls on campuses, but whatever.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hate-crimes-20-percent-2016-fueled-election-campaign-n733306

But keep shouting "muh antifa" to justify the murder and harrassment done by your buddies.

"reformed" my ass
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 06:31:35 PM »

Of course you do you jackbooted Thug.

Jesus Christ, you are one triggering moment away from wearing going full kristallnacht Ford if you're a trump aren't you?
I fail to see how one woman running on stage and calling the crowd out is comparable to antifa cracking skulls on campuses, but whatever.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hate-crimes-20-percent-2016-fueled-election-campaign-n733306

But keep shouting "muh antifa" to justify the murder and harrassment done by your buddies.

"reformed" my ass

These highly dubious statistics about a 'wave of hate crime' have already been repeatedly debunked. There is no 'increase in hate crimes' and indeed some of those mentioned the the article, specifically the Jewish center bomb threats, have since been proven to be hoaxes.

Left wing antifa violence on the other hand is a real phenomena.

Do you have a source better then your rear end?
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 11:09:16 PM »

Friendly reminder that evergreen was banned for less than this!
Disrupting a play. Not death threats or rape threats. I applaud interrupting a play. You know what I meant.

Knowing you I'm gonna call BS on that.
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 12:10:19 AM »

The threats are horrible overall, but what is with the rape threats? I think some of these people have issues that go way beyond politics.

The alt rightists are the kind of scum and love the idea of raping women for saying things.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies