Does Wikileaks have anything more on DNC/HRC/etc megethread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 05:08:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Does Wikileaks have anything more on DNC/HRC/etc megethread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Does Wikileaks have anything more on DNC/HRC/etc megethread  (Read 11615 times)
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« on: October 21, 2016, 11:35:19 AM »

Some people will forever be shocked that US president is elected as a result of a political process. They, surely, must have believed s/he was selected by storks.

So far, there is pretty much nothing in these leaks that is - forget shocking - unexpected or unusual. If anything, they have been revealed as relatively mild, polite and civil people. I guess, next batch of revelations will be that Podesta sings in a church choir and likes peanut butter for breakfast.

It is a lot of phony outrage.

The majority of the people upset about this know how politics work in the US and that these emails are about a campaign doing campaign stuff. If you hacked into David Plouffe's emails circa 2012, I bet you will find similar content.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 11:50:33 AM »

Pretty obvious to me watching that wikileaks have been working this from the outside all the way leading to the inside which is Hillary:

1. Show how rigged the DNC primary was against Sanders....check
2. Show how corrupt the elites of the DNC are....check
3. Show the dirty things the elites of the DNC say about so many people in private...check
4. Show how corrupt the Clinton FOundation is....started and will contine
5. Show how corrupt Clintons running mate is....starting very soon

About a week before the election

6. Show how dirty Bill and Hillary are with actual videos of hard proof as well as proof of the corruption of the sitting president of the United States. IMO what they have is HUGE. It won't just destroy the Clintons but will have damaging effects on this country when we see whats gone on. Trump will win on Nov. 8th based on what they have IMO, it will easily swing these swing states that are within 1-5 points.

Why wait with voting already starting? Easy, because they know what they have will destroy the Clinton campaign, completely. Leaves them no time to make excuses or try to replace her.....like i said if you think whats been shown so far is there Ace in the hole, keep watching as we get closer.

Even if this were all true and it is not. Why hasn't any of this put a dent into her lead?
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 11:56:55 AM »

Like i said, keep watching and lets see how things look about 5 days out, i don't believe we have seen anything yet of the damage they will inflict on the clintons.

Why hasn't any of the above had an effect?? You must not be watching, before the Clintons and DNC aired that video of Trump this was essentially a dead heat and thats with the following:

Trump
- 0 political experience
- Insiders of both parties want him to lose.
- relentless media attacks
- Him go after a 5 star Muslim family that had their brave son die in war
- Losing the first debate handily
Plus a ton more

Like i said the damage coming to Hillary hasn't even begun, stay tuned.

Yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 12:16:00 PM »

That video of Trump will become small potatoes in about a week or two with the videos coming IMO, words vs. actions, big big difference....watch and see.

So is this entirely based on your gut? Because if it is, or even just based on ominous posts from 4chan, then really you're just making yourself look silly. It's one thing to make a prediction, but you're acting like you are sitting on the tapes yourself.

I think it's more likely there are more damaging videos/audio of Trump, but I'm not sitting here saying "stay tuned... Trump tapes are going to completely destroy what's left of his campaign... Watch and see.."

Like i said we will see but i am very very confident they have something HUGE. Not big but huge which will turn this election upside down. Guess we will see in a couple short weeks.

I am sorry, but this post just reeks of desperation.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 01:06:43 PM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Game Changer.

Tim Kaine uses AOL....damn it, I can't vote for this ticket.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 11:36:44 AM »

CNN fires Donna, but they are still keeping Lewandowski around.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies