Does Wikileaks have anything more on DNC/HRC/etc megethread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 07:54:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Does Wikileaks have anything more on DNC/HRC/etc megethread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Does Wikileaks have anything more on DNC/HRC/etc megethread  (Read 11689 times)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« on: October 20, 2016, 09:49:42 PM »

Their Twitter feed looks like an extension of the Trump campaign. That's pretty ridiculous. They are not even trying to hide their motives.

My how far they have fallen. "Open government" my ass. They now exist as a vehicle for foreign espionage and feud-settling for lil' Assange.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 10:05:30 AM »

Is almost seems like this is a realignment election for Glenn Beck's brain.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 12:10:44 PM »

That video of Trump will become small potatoes in about a week or two with the videos coming IMO, words vs. actions, big big difference....watch and see.

So is this entirely based on your gut? Because if it is, or even just based on ominous posts from 4chan, then really you're just making yourself look silly. It's one thing to make a prediction, but you're acting like you are sitting on the tapes yourself.

I think it's more likely there are more damaging videos/audio of Trump, but I'm not sitting here saying "stay tuned... Trump tapes are going to completely destroy what's left of his campaign... Watch and see.."
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 11:22:55 PM »

Honestly, as much as it pains me to say this, Hannity has somewhat of a point in that last tweet. Why are high-profile people like Podesta and officials at the DNC/DSCC/DCCC still clicking & falling for fake email logins used to get their passwords? Why is the government not using its vast resources to protect the communications of these institutions and individuals? Did we really have to get hacked this bigly for them to wake up to this, even after years of non-stop breaches in the private sector? Why is Podesta reusing his password and, *gasp*, having assistants email him his own password for other accounts/devices? He's failing pretty much every basic rule of online security. This is downright embarrassing and Podesta / every single person in Clinton's orbit and at the DNC should be forced to take actual classes on securing their accounts / online presence. They clearly are too lazy to take basic precautions. Their incompetence in this case is literally endangering national security.

My big worry now is that no one will learn from this. A big part of the reason why so many people fall for such obvious tricks and practice horribly poor security practices is because proper procedure usually involves taking extra precautions, and people are lazy. It never fails - especially with old people who seem to think they can just ignore these problems and they'll go away.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 11:32:00 AM »

#CrookedDonna
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length