SF Schools finally scrap their disastrous, $40M payroll system that failed to actually pay people (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 06:04:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  SF Schools finally scrap their disastrous, $40M payroll system that failed to actually pay people (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SF Schools finally scrap their disastrous, $40M payroll system that failed to actually pay people  (Read 491 times)
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: March 08, 2024, 09:15:46 AM »

What the hell is wrong with the San Francisco City School District?

In the time I've been on Atlas, I can remember:
  • Attempting to rename nearly every school in the district, because Abraham Lincoln, Paul Revere, George Washington, and nearly everyone else who has ever lived was racist
  • Walking back the renaming crusade after massive backlash + numerous grammatical errors and blatant lies/mischaracterizations are found in their "research" into the schools' namesakes
  • Removing algebra from 8th grade because math is racist
  • Woke Kindergarten
  • Outsourcing their payroll system for tens of millions of dollars, to a company that doesn't and can't do payroll
  • Former school board member threatens political violence as response to landslide referendum majority returning algebra to schools
  • Many others I am forgetting

Ideological extremism.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies