Clinton VP news LATEST: Podesta now calling the losers to tell them its not them (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 10:05:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton VP news LATEST: Podesta now calling the losers to tell them its not them (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton VP news LATEST: Podesta now calling the losers to tell them its not them  (Read 182790 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« on: April 30, 2016, 07:10:24 PM »

I hear Scott Brown a lot.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 02:02:54 PM »

He should pick either Scott Brown or Susanna Martinez
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2016, 03:36:41 PM »

I'm quite glad that Castro is being reported as off the list.  He has just about the worst possible gaffe for a campaign against someone like Trump:   

"Joaquín and I got into Stanford because of affirmative action. I scored 1210 on my SATs"

You can bet that Trump would read that aloud for 3 months and call him Stupid Julian.  It would be absolutely brutal.

I doubt Castro is off the list. Or do you mean only Jacquin?

Some media observers think that'll be Castro for Hillary and Kasich for TRUMP. I like both. http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/05/05/john-kasich-julian-castro-trump-clinton-running-mates-odds/83974594/

Ah, yes. The media observers who said that your candidate never had a chance?

Kasich wouldn't agree to it.

He would. He's second term (term limited) governor. If he wants a chance to ever become president, it is the VP slot on the TRUMP train.

But Kasich has said multiple times that he wouldn't do it. What makes you think he'd suddenly change his mind?
He's a politician
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2016, 02:15:31 PM »

I hope not. I want Pence or Ernst.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2016, 12:00:26 PM »

Clinton campaigning with Kaine next Thursday in NoVA.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2016, 10:13:30 AM »

Trump holding rally in Westfield, Indiana on Tuesday.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2016, 06:56:22 PM »

Fox was just saying that Pence and Trump are having a six hour meeting tomorrow.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2016, 11:48:28 AM »

Washington Post is reporting that 5 people are being considered for Vice President and he thinks picking a politician will be the best thing to unify the party and the nominee should be 3-4 days away. But who knows.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2016, 06:40:32 PM »

CNN is reporting that Trump could announce tonight at rally.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2016, 06:56:16 PM »

Trump tells WSJ he wants an attack dog for VP
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2016, 11:55:31 AM »

If it Crist, I'll laugh out loud!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2016, 11:43:09 AM »

He's not wrong. The Massachusetts Democrats will go ahead and nominate Coakley again, I bet.

And? MA Republicans like Scott Brown and Charlie Baker only come around once in a while, and I think it's more likely the MA Dems nominate a younger candidate like Moulton or Kennedy.
I hope. I just can't believe Coakley dropped the ball not once, but twice in four years.

Coakley is done. She won't be the nominee again. The 2014 gubernatorial race was the first time I voted against a democrat in my life.

It would probably be Moulton, my congressman.
I hate having Moulton as my congressman, but he's better than Marsha Coapley
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2016, 11:57:25 AM »

He's not wrong. The Massachusetts Democrats will go ahead and nominate Coakley again, I bet.

And? MA Republicans like Scott Brown and Charlie Baker only come around once in a while, and I think it's more likely the MA Dems nominate a younger candidate like Moulton or Kennedy.
I hope. I just can't believe Coakley dropped the ball not once, but twice in four years.

Coakley is done. She won't be the nominee again. The 2014 gubernatorial race was the first time I voted against a democrat in my life.

It would probably be Moulton, my congressman.
I hate having Moulton as my congressman, but he's better than Marsha Coapley

Well yeah, why wouldn't you want an Iraq war vet who stands up against inequality and stands up for our troops.
I don't agree with him on politics that's why. I've met him thrice and he's an okay guy. The mayor where I live is mad that he moved one of his offices out of the city because he couldn't get a ride he said from his house.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies