Jeopardy contestants launch witch hunt against champion for "white supremacist hand gesture" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 01:24:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Jeopardy contestants launch witch hunt against champion for "white supremacist hand gesture" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Jeopardy contestants launch witch hunt against champion for "white supremacist hand gesture"  (Read 922 times)
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« on: May 18, 2021, 02:37:19 PM »

It was just the number 3. Case closed. All the Jeopardy contestants joining in on the witchhunt should be ashamed of themselves.

What was weird is all the people insisting that no one ever makes 3 like that, using the pinky instead of the index finger, but I usually do, since I have to hold down the pinky with the thumb, but making 3 like that requires much less effort since the index finger can stay down on it's own. Like people just assumed that their own gesture for 3 is the same way everyone does it...
Yeah if you look at the replies there's still people pushing this and trying to justify it with that claim despite tons of pics of people putting three fingers up like that in response, and they remain in denial despite all the debunkings. I wonder if these clowns realize this denial of reality is the same sort of sh!t Trump supporters or anti-vaxxers engage in.

They don't call it BlueAnon for nothing.

There is no such thing as BlueAnon. Why don't you just fabricate a story about how left-wingers attacked the Capitol in 2017 to install Clinton as President while you're at it?
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2021, 06:00:35 PM »

It was just the number 3. Case closed. All the Jeopardy contestants joining in on the witchhunt should be ashamed of themselves.

What was weird is all the people insisting that no one ever makes 3 like that, using the pinky instead of the index finger, but I usually do, since I have to hold down the pinky with the thumb, but making 3 like that requires much less effort since the index finger can stay down on it's own. Like people just assumed that their own gesture for 3 is the same way everyone does it...
Yeah if you look at the replies there's still people pushing this and trying to justify it with that claim despite tons of pics of people putting three fingers up like that in response, and they remain in denial despite all the debunkings. I wonder if these clowns realize this denial of reality is the same sort of sh!t Trump supporters or anti-vaxxers engage in.

They don't call it BlueAnon for nothing.

There is no such thing as BlueAnon. Why don't you just fabricate a story about how left-wingers attacked the Capitol in 2017 to install Clinton as President while you're at it?

I think I've made it very clear that I'm not a Trump supporter in the slightest. And it may not be as visible or pervasive as it is among the extreme right, but liberals aren't immune to conspiratorial thinking. There's this, the loons who want to continue masking after they're fully vaccinated, or the idiots on Twitter who think Matt Gaetz is only in Congress because of gerrymandering.

The bottom line is that you need to address the topic instead of trying to create conspiracies about how liberals are no better than conservatives. I couldn't care less if you are a Trump supporter and you don't need clarify that you are not.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies