Belgian Politics & Elections: Federal, regional & EP elections on June 9, 2024
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 10:10:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Belgian Politics & Elections: Federal, regional & EP elections on June 9, 2024
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [48]
Poll
Question: Do you think Chez Nous will get seats?
No, they won't get even 2,5% in Wallonia and Brussels  (what would happen accoding to recent polls)

No, but they will get votes in the 2,5%-4,99% rango in Wallonia and/or Brussels

No. They will pass the 5% threshold in Wallonia and/or Brussels, but somehow they won't get seats.

Yes, they will get 1-2 seats

Yes, they will get more than 2 seats

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 18

Author Topic: Belgian Politics & Elections: Federal, regional & EP elections on June 9, 2024  (Read 143437 times)
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1175 on: May 07, 2024, 07:51:16 AM »

Of course one fake nationality ("Belgian") would support another fake nationality ("Palestinian").

So i guess you and Putin are best friends for agreeing Ukraine is a fake nationality as well.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1176 on: May 11, 2024, 12:02:53 AM »

https://www.vrt.be/vrtnws/nl/2024/05/10/minister-van-energie-tinne-van-der-straeten-groen-wil-klacht-i/

Secretary of Energy Tinne Van Der Straeten (Green) will file a complaint after accusing chairman of MR (liberals) of slander and defamation and general bullying.
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #1177 on: May 11, 2024, 03:16:09 AM »

https://www.vrt.be/vrtnws/nl/2024/05/10/minister-van-energie-tinne-van-der-straeten-groen-wil-klacht-i/

Secretary of Energy Tinne Van Der Straeten (Green) will file a complaint after accusing chairman of MR (liberals) of slander and defamation and general bullying.

Specifically GLB. He is the one targeted. By pretty much everyone except VLD (although De Croo hates him) and CD&V (because Mahdi and him are very similar in believing their own hype). But the nature of Belgian politics means Bouchez will be likely indispensable to work with next federal parliament.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1178 on: May 11, 2024, 05:52:12 AM »

Specifically GLB. He is the one targeted. By pretty much everyone except VLD (although De Croo hates him) and CD&V (because Mahdi and him are very similar in believing their own hype). But the nature of Belgian politics means Bouchez will be likely indispensable to work with next federal parliament.

Yes, absolutely

I forgot to mention that but it's very important to indeed note that it is specifically GLB. Apologies from my part.
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #1179 on: Today at 06:25:05 AM »

https://www.rtbf.be/article/le-rassemblement-national-de-marine-le-pen-attaque-en-justice-le-parti-d-extreme-droite-wallon-chez-nous-11373633

RN are attacking Chez Nous in the courts due to branding issues...I feel like I've heard this track before...
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [48]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies