SENATE BILL: The Duke-Scott Educating The People Reform (Debating) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:44:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SENATE BILL: The Duke-Scott Educating The People Reform (Debating) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SENATE BILL: The Duke-Scott Educating The People Reform (Debating)  (Read 12261 times)
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« on: June 27, 2014, 10:08:58 PM »

I don't think we should be specific about Windows XP.  Some schools use Macs.

Indeed. I honestly don't want to lose more time on this as I feel it's time to get this passed, so do you have any suggestions regarding the right language, Shua? I'm out of ideas here...

Where are you guys getting the money to do this?

Think of it as an investment, Deus. It's not the most responsible bill out there, but we've been working in reducing costs and this should bring benefits in the long term that we should not ignore just because it's an expensive investment.
I'm not saying it isn't a good investment, but you can't invest money you don't have...

Off course you can, although that will break your Libertarian principles. The things is that Governments can run deficits and still have a solid fiscal policy. We shall not always be thinking in the short term and sometimes it's necessary to borrow money via Treasury Bond. As long as we properly control our finances, as long as we don't go mad and spend without any control and as long as we have a sustainable path to bring better budgetary balance on the long run, there shall not be any problem on spending money that we currently not have.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies