Battleground Final 50-48 Obama (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 06:10:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Battleground Final 50-48 Obama (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Battleground Final 50-48 Obama  (Read 8289 times)
Kalimantan
Indonesia

Political Matrix
E: -3.10, S: -1.74

« on: November 04, 2008, 11:01:51 AM »

Wow, they were unbelievably accurate. I'll stress the unbelievably. Within a 10th on both Bush and Kerry's figures? exact on all 3 of Bush, Perot and Clinton, and again on Clinton, Dole and Perot? Why haven't we all been bowing down to them all year.

and glad to see that we win Smiley
Kalimantan
Indonesia

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 11:20:12 AM »

Yeah, this is allocation of undecideds.

I lean towards the Tarrance projection.

of course you do Smiley
Kalimantan
Indonesia

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 12:34:34 AM »

This is not Battleground's final poll results.  The final results were 49%-44% in favor of Obama.

This is the Tarrance Group (GOP) portion of Battleground's final projection of the results.  Obama 50.2%, McCain 48.3%, other 1.5%

For what it is worth, the other half of Battleground, Lake (Dem) is projecting the results as Obama 51.5%, McCain 46.5%, and other 2%.

We will soon see who is closer.

I have to laugh since Battleground is claiming that they were most accurate in 2004 when all along I thought IBD/TIPP was making that claim.  Guess it all depends on what a person's definition of 'most accurate' is.  LOL

Ill-Ind

So, they virtually nailed
  This is not Battleground's final poll results.  The final results were 49%-44% in favor of Obama.

This is the Tarrance Group (GOP) portion of Battleground's final projection of the results.  Obama 50.2%, McCain 48.3%, other 1.5%

For what it is worth, the other half of Battleground, Lake (Dem) is projecting the results as Obama 51.5%, McCain 46.5%, and other 2%.

We will soon see who is closer.

I have to laugh since Battleground is claiming that they were most accurate in 2004 when all along I thought IBD/TIPP was making that claim.  Guess it all depends on what a person's definition of 'most accurate' is.  LOL

Ill-Ind

So, at 51-48, it seems they virtually nailed it. We'll see how much California stretches the gap later, but thats pretty impressive.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies