2016 House Ratings: Nowhere But Up From Here (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:11:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  2016 House Ratings: Nowhere But Up From Here (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2016 House Ratings: Nowhere But Up From Here  (Read 9521 times)
Senate Minority Leader Lord Voldemort
Joshua
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.52, S: -5.91

« on: November 20, 2014, 02:39:36 AM »

As a part time native, I can say Poliquin in 16 is going to be based on how he actually does and not party. If Collins and Snowe can be continuously re elected, even in Dem wave years, just by doing a respectable job by the whole state, then Poliquin can definitely win in just the more conservative district.

Yeah, seeing whether new, clearly-competent incumbents in unfavorable districts will be able to establish themselves will be very interesting -- people like Dold, Graham, and Poliquin. It's definitely doable -- Kirkpatrick and Peterson and Valadao prove it -- but that does not necessarily mean it will be done.

I don't think Valadao's proven anything, tbh.

Valadao's CADems top target in 2016 (not like they really have anyone else to target lol).

I'd say it's a coin flip whether he wins reelection in 2016. The district has a massive Hispanic population, but Valadao is the Republicans' number one proponent of immigration reform. For Dems, it'll be tying Valadao to the radicals in his party.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies