Should Bush debate Ahmadinejad? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 02:34:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Should Bush debate Ahmadinejad? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should Bush debate Ahmadinejad?
yes

no

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 31

Author Topic: Should Bush debate Ahmadinejad?  (Read 4816 times)
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« on: September 01, 2006, 10:44:25 AM »

40k Dead Iraqi citizens DavidS? I see you've joined liberal lala land in making up random numbers.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 11:47:39 AM »

40k Dead Iraqi citizens DavidS? I see you've joined liberal lala land in making up random numbers.

Thats not far away from the reality I think. Just look, each month about 2000 dead bodies are registered by Baghdad morgues alone. Now we are in year 4 of this conflict. I would say 25.000 civilians and the same number of policemen + terrorists were killed in the last 3.5 years of US-Occupation. The number could even be higher Sad

How many German/French/Italian/Soviet civilians died to free Europe of tyranny? Unfortunately high civilian casualities are a result of freeing a oppressed people and I don't feel that negates the goal of said mission.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 12:49:02 PM »

Now what is your number and the source?

Freedom. No matter the cost. I know what you spineless foreign policy wimps think but I'm no longer concerned about you people. History will make you and your hippie ilk irrelevant.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006, 12:53:30 PM »

Freedom. No matter the cost. I know what you spineless foreign policy wimps think but I'm no longer concerned about you people. History will make you and your hippie ilk irrelevant.
Since you are unable to make an intelligent argument let me put it in words you understand:
  f --- you.

What's your solution to the Iraqi situation? Cut and run?
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2006, 05:31:12 PM »

I wonder if you'd have the same feelings if you were in downtown Baghdad under heavy-fire.

How do you think the people in downtown Dresden felt? Or in London?
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2006, 08:17:13 PM »

I wonder if you'd have the same feelings if you were in downtown Baghdad under heavy-fire.

How do you think the people in downtown Dresden felt? Or in London?

They probably felt the same way you would feel if you were being shot at. They'd probably want it to end, believe me, at the moment, the only thing you care about is the gun fire stopping, u dont even think about freedom or what the cost of the war is or who's right and who's wrong!

True. But in the long run, like I said, do you think it will be worth it? And my answer to that is without a doubt.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies