Marco Rubio's blowing it... for 2020 and 2024 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 12:33:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Marco Rubio's blowing it... for 2020 and 2024 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Marco Rubio's blowing it... for 2020 and 2024  (Read 4476 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« on: February 07, 2016, 07:07:20 PM »

And this is why it's generally a bad idea for freshman Senators to run for President. Maybe he'll help Tom Cotton and a few others decide to wait until 2024 or 2028.

If he does run for Governor (or Senate, which is something of a possibility) I doubt he could run to soon into his term. 2024 would be okay for him, except for the things you said.

I'm imagining this horrific future in which former Florida Senator Marco Rubio becomes our generation's Harold Stassen Tongue

I mean running for president as a freshman Senator clearly worked out for this guy.

If he can do it, I fail to see why Rubio can't.

Because Obama isn't an over-rehearsed robot idiot. Obama can think on his feet. Rubio knew Christie was going to come at him for being a bubble boy, and instead of fighting that perception, he gave the same bad "Obama is a marxist communist and KNOWS that he is killing the country" line five times.

I've seen no evidence that Rubio is anything but an average intelligence person who met the right people.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies