Ralph Nader is still a vile, disgusting, worthless piece of human trash (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 06:48:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Ralph Nader is still a vile, disgusting, worthless piece of human trash (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ralph Nader is still a vile, disgusting, worthless piece of human trash  (Read 2292 times)
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« on: November 05, 2008, 10:52:47 PM »

And guess what - NOBODY CARES. That's right. NOBODY F**KING CARES, BRTD. Except for you. You know why? Because he's irrelevant. So how about you move on like everyone else and stop wasting valuable kilobytes that could be used to store more important topics?

Nader is more relevant to the election than probably 50% of the stuff talked about on the forum and I'm sort of glad I saw the YouTube video (as glad as I am about any piece of election gossip, I suppose).
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 05:34:45 AM »

Nader knows what he's doing.  He's a drama-queen but he also knows that he forces the Democrats to the left, which is his goal.  He likely thinks a centrist Democrat (like Gore '00?) is no different from the Republicans, so  he enjoys his role as a platform-shifter. 

If neither party had to worry about going too far to the center such that the base would disaffect, both Obama and McCain would be super dupe crazy moderate last Monday.  The fact is, McCain would be torn apart for choosing a pro-choice VP and Obama got attacked from the left for supporting the FISA bill.

Nader has his role, he decided that he'd be the guy who forces national Democrats to stop ignoring [as much] the liberal part of their base in favor of the more decisive moderate voters... he wants to keep them on the left completely.

oh and I hate him too (post-actual consumer rights success)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies