Weird dreams you've had involving politicians (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 05:59:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Weird dreams you've had involving politicians (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had involving politicians  (Read 56250 times)
The Arizonan
United States

« on: September 21, 2017, 11:05:51 AM »

I remember having a dream last year about how I was about to meet Debbie Wasserman Schultz and she disappeared in a flash of light like a witch.

On Sunday night, I had a dream that I finally met Brian Sandoval on the east coast and the pictures that I took on my iPhone 4 were very blurry. I was bummed out because the whole thing was just a dream.

Last night, I had a dream that I ran into Lisa Blunt Rochester, whom I've actually met in real life, somewhere outside of Delaware. Overall, it's not a weird dream, but still worth mentioning here.
The Arizonan
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 01:59:13 AM »

I remember when I had a dream in which I tried to meet John Conyers but these two ladies kept getting in my way. I wasn't sure if they were staffers or also members of Congress. The weird thing about this dream was that I had it the night before John Conyers announced his resignation.

Watching the scene with John Conyers in the movie Detroit is strange because he resigned by the time I got to see the movie.
The Arizonan
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 02:28:02 AM »

One time I've had a dream that Anthony Weiner and Allyson Schwartz were working together and were both on TV at the same time for some reason. They have nothing in common aside from being failed Democratic candidates from the Northeast for higher office.
The Arizonan
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2018, 04:27:37 PM »

The few nights ago I had a dream that I met Donald Trump inside a school gym or something and that he seemed like a great guy. The weird thing is that I didn't try to attack or insult him.
The Arizonan
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2018, 06:43:12 PM »

I had a dream that Virginia had Barbara Comstock and someone like Elaine Luria as its two senators.
The Arizonan
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2023, 10:47:57 PM »

I once had a dream in which I went back to boot camp in the Navy and Joe Biden was our recruit division commander.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies