What's the worst election prediction you ever made? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 11:22:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  What's the worst election prediction you ever made? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What's the worst election prediction you ever made?  (Read 1414 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« on: November 25, 2021, 08:45:43 PM »

I don't make predictions based on how I feel about how the Election will turnout, I make predictions in case DS win wave insurance candidates win or not just like RS make R Nut map, I make D Nut maps Lol they are still predicting OZ is gonna heat Fetterman, Biden can be at 25 percent and Fetterman would still win and Johnson has never lead in a single poll, Cook have both WI and PA as Tossups and NC

I will do so again in 22, we can't let this Tea Party back in power they want to give Medal of Freedom to Rittenhouse, Greene needs to be censored or expelled for that if he was Blk or Muslim, no one would care if he went to jail

CRIST, DEMING'S, Beto are 6 pts behind, that's close enough for me to put them in the D column, it's a blk and Brown and Female election not an Evangelical Election

We won 80M votes DS  Beto, Ryan, Beshear have boyish looks, and in 2019 DS weren't plus 8 on Generic ballot in order for Beshear to win
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2021, 03:41:23 AM »

There isn't worse Predictions IA called wave insurance just like Rs make Red wave maps, D's can make D wave maps, you shouldn't be ashamed of making a Nut map if Rs do it, they still think with Shapiro on the ballot they're gonna retain PA that's as farfetched as Trump being Prez again, lol thats Denial
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies