Teens Indicted for Alleged Bullying Deaths (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 07:25:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Teens Indicted for Alleged Bullying Deaths (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Teens Indicted for Alleged Bullying Deaths  (Read 1435 times)
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: April 01, 2010, 08:37:29 AM »
« edited: April 01, 2010, 08:39:49 AM by brittain33 »

I'm wondering where the statutory rape charges fitted in with all the bullying? Was that related or a side issue that was linked up in the charges.

She went out with a popular boy, and then she dumped him, which is what set off him, his friends, and the mean girls, because who the hell did this sophomore from Ireland think she was dating a senior and blah de blah blah let's make her life a living hell. So the statutory rape charge must be linked to their relationship.

The principal has stepped out to defend himself today by saying no one in the faculty heard anything until a week before the death and that Mrs. Prince, in her two visits with staff members, never mentioned the bullying, which both defies belief and had the D.A. saying that in so many words that her evidence shows he is full of sh*t.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 08:38:01 AM »

I'm wondering where the statutory rape charges fitted in with all the bullying? Was that related or a side issue that was linked up in the charges.

They're trying to charge the kids with everything they can.  She was going out with an 18 year old I guess...

He's 17, and she was 15.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies