3,000 US soldiers (95.5% of total) killed since "Mission accomplished" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 11:20:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  3,000 US soldiers (95.5% of total) killed since "Mission accomplished" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 3,000 US soldiers (95.5% of total) killed since "Mission accomplished"  (Read 2696 times)
Everett
YaBB God

« on: February 19, 2007, 07:37:25 PM »

Okay, I think you have destroyed Alcon's Hollywood career enough for today. Don't make me force you to take another timeout, Mr. "I Destroy America By Reading Other People's Serge Lang Textbooks" Ratfink Pinko Commie.

Also, quit being a Republican apologist, Alcon. You can't save America with your Republican... catching bald eagle eggs as they fall from the sky whatever.
Everett
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 09:47:37 PM »
« Edited: February 19, 2007, 09:49:29 PM by Everett »

No offence to everyone else, but what exactly compels you to continue responding to jfern's threads? If he seriously pisses you off that much, please consider ignoring him. Whilst ignoring people is understandably more difficult because this forum doesn't have an automatic "ignore user" feature (which would be extremely useful), it definitely isn't impossible; I have been ignoring several posters for a while and whatever previous conflict there was seems to have (mostly) subsided.

It's really hard to tell when someone is being humourous versus deliberately insulting on the Internet. Sometimes it's hard even on the phone. Learning the difference takes a while, but it's a worthwhile investment to decrease the amount of misunderstanding and overreacting that results from seemingly hostile remarks.

That said, I don't pay enough attention to know exactly who has been starting what and where. After an extended period of time, the origins of insults become irrelevant. Anyway, I don't want anyone getting defensive and responding to this post with "he's such an idiot!", "but... but he insulted me here! and there!", and "you were trolling me, so I trolled you back!!!111" because I really, really don't care who did what anymore.

Before someone decides to call me a jfern apologist or similar bullsh**t, I don't feel like directing any comments toward him in public.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies