Are Republicans seriously claiming Romney was right on Obama's Libya comment (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 01:52:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Are Republicans seriously claiming Romney was right on Obama's Libya comment (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Are Republicans seriously claiming Romney was right on Obama's Libya comment  (Read 7023 times)
Northeast Rep Snowball
hiboby1998
United States

« on: October 17, 2012, 12:25:59 PM »

yjod od mpy yjr sthir,rmy tihjy moe. er str yslkimh snouy vsnires portail of the terror comments.
Northeast Rep Snowball
hiboby1998
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 11:26:04 AM »

Im not reading through the entire thread, but I believe moderators ought be abolished.  My preference is an automated robotic moderator that asks the questions for each challenger and president in a non opinoined way, gives them both 2-3 minutes to answer each one in the most thoughtful way possible.

I agree that our moderators should be abolished.

All joking aside, this is part of the reason why we have more than one debate, with different moderators.
The sceond debate was really well moderated, and that kind of response is incredibly useful.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies