Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 08:58:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 577529 times)
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

« on: January 29, 2018, 05:07:25 PM »
« edited: January 29, 2018, 05:14:12 PM by MP Koopa »

I, Koopa D. Quick, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont MP, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the defend the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Fremont and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 05:14:27 PM »

I, Koopa D. Quick, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont MP, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

I'm not sure if it's legally required, but for Fremont offices, typically "defend the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Fremont and the Republic of Atlasia" is used. Wink
fixeroonied
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 04:33:22 PM »

I, Koopa D. Quick, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of Fremont Parliament, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Commonwealth of Fremont and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2018, 07:36:22 AM »

I, Koopa D. Quick, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of the Fremont House of Commons and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Commonwealth of Fremont and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2018, 09:56:27 AM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2019, 12:23:40 PM »

I, Koopa D. Quick, do solemnly swear, that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of Fremontian Parliament; and I will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitutions of the Commonwealth of Fremont and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2019, 07:10:02 PM »

I, Koopa D. Quick, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constiution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2019, 11:22:11 PM »

I, Koopa Danielle Quick, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of parliamentarian for Frémont, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Commonwealth of Frémont and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2020, 01:29:21 PM »

I, Koopa Danielle Quick, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of parliamentarian for Frémont, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Commonwealth of Frémont and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave!
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2020, 06:00:23 PM »

Resigning as speaker effective immediately.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2020, 09:39:11 AM »
« Edited: October 26, 2020, 12:13:54 AM by KoopaDaQuick »

I, Koopa Danielle Quick, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern delegate, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Southern Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave!
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2020, 06:06:47 PM »

I, Koopa Danielle Quick, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southern delegate, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Southern Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave!
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2021, 03:12:58 PM »

Resigning my post as Speaker of the Chamber, holiday/election stuff is AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Will not resign as delegate.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2021, 01:09:56 AM »

I, Koopa Diane Quick, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitutions of the Southern Region and the Republic of Atlasia against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God, and so help me Benson.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2021, 11:09:52 AM »

I, Koopa D. Quick, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of Atlasia against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me GOD.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2021, 11:41:01 PM »

I, Koopa D. Quick, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of Atlasia against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me GOD.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2021, 11:28:31 PM »

for parliament, the pasta man's old seat

I, Koopa D. Quick, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitutions of Atlasia and Frémont against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me GOD.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2021, 09:47:53 PM »

for parliament, the pasta man's old seat

I, Koopa D. Quick, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitutions of Atlasia and Frémont against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me GOD.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2022, 10:24:43 AM »

I, Koopa Danielle Quick, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute my office as a Deputy of the Lincoln General Court and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of Lincoln and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2022, 09:04:01 PM »

I, Koopa Danielle Quick, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute my office as a Deputy of the Lincoln General Court and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of Lincoln and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2022, 11:11:25 PM »

KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2022, 11:46:39 AM »

I, Koopa D. Quick, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2023, 03:41:04 AM »

I, Koopa D. Quick, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont MP, and will to the best of my abilities, preserve, protect, and defend the constitutions of Atlasia and Fremont, so help me Virginia.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2023, 04:00:07 AM »

I, Jay, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of acting First Minister, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and Commonwealth of Frémont, so help me Virginia.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2023, 03:19:06 PM »

I, Koopa D. Quick, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Member of Parliament and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitutions of the Commonwealth of Frémont and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies