Sanford Admits Affair (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 11:12:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Sanford Admits Affair (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sanford Admits Affair  (Read 23744 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« on: June 24, 2009, 02:10:23 PM »

He will resign as chairman of the Republican Governors Association but will remain governor.

Family Values my ass!!!

This guy is the biggest hypocrite in modern politics. Not only he had an affair, but he left his state headless in order to see his mistress.
The NY Republicans were ready to impeach Spitzer if he didn't resign. What will their SC counterparts do?

Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 02:49:38 PM »

If she was remotely close to that, then I endorse him:

Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 04:00:04 PM »

Some gossip shows here (dubious sources though, nobody should take them that seriously Tongue) say that he was with Karina Jelinek, an argie model.

http://images.google.com.ar/images?hl=es&q=karina%20jelinek&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Let's give the guy some credit. He has waaaaaay better taste in women than Bill Clinton.

Tongue
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 04:07:14 PM »
« Edited: June 24, 2009, 04:39:32 PM by px75 »

I knew that like your mentor Silvio you'd appreciate the beauty of the female form. Wink
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 04:15:23 PM »

Apparently that's where all this Appalachian Trail hiking took place.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 05:25:58 PM »

Should he resign, then we will get Gov. Andre Bauer. I wonder how much this shakes up the race in 2010. No way that Indian women wins now, she would have relied on Sanford to get her through the primary with him gone or at least politically impotent, she has no chance.

I hope he stays in office.  No way do I want Andre Bauer as Governor.  Even Steven Colbert would be better.

What's wrong with this guy?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2009, 05:40:09 PM »

Should he resign, then we will get Gov. Andre Bauer. I wonder how much this shakes up the race in 2010. No way that Indian women wins now, she would have relied on Sanford to get her through the primary with him gone or at least politically impotent, she has no chance.

I hope he stays in office.  No way do I want Andre Bauer as Governor.  Even Steven Colbert would be better.

What's wrong with this guy?

Bauer is a showboater with a sense of entitlement (for example, he saw nothing wrong as Lt. Gov. with speeding at over 100mph an interstate and trying over a state-issued radio to get the trooper flashing his blue lights behind him to just let him go on his way) whose sole demonstrated political skill and apparently his sole political value is that he is a good campaigner. I've despised him since even before he became Lt. Gov since I had the misfortune to have him as my State Senator.  (He never even completed a full term as Senator before running for Lt. Gov.)

Sounds like a certain Vice-Presidential candidate from a non-contiguous state.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2009, 06:11:29 PM »

Here are some excerpts from Sanford's e-mails:

http://www.thestate.com/sanford/story/839350.html

You have a particular grace and calm that I adore. You have a level of sophistication that so fitting with your beauty. I could digress and say that you have the ability to give magnificent gentle kisses, or that I love your tan lines or that I love the curve of your hips, the erotic beauty of you holding yourself (or two magnificent parts of yourself) in the faded glow of the night’s light - but hey, that would be going into sexual details ...

Tongue
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2009, 05:48:46 PM »

As much as social conservatives having fairs is lulzy, I think I'll have a heartattack if either Tom Coburn or Jim Inhofe are revealed to be having affairs. Especially Inhofe:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Truly one of the lowest points in the history of the US Senate.
It's up (or down?) there with Charles Sumner's beating.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies