VA-PPP: Hillary+1 against Christie, up 5 against Bush (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 06:45:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  VA-PPP: Hillary+1 against Christie, up 5 against Bush (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: VA-PPP: Hillary+1 against Christie, up 5 against Bush  (Read 1307 times)
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« on: July 19, 2013, 09:02:15 PM »
« edited: July 19, 2013, 09:03:50 PM by eric82oslo »

But I wouldn't be surprised if youngs are just a bit more anti-incumbent in general. They don't have much electoral history or long-standing party allegiance, so it's probably easier for them just to stick all their problems on the party in power. All this electronic surveillance stuff will be "big government Democrat overreach" come three years from now. You think that'll sit well with youngs?

I don't think these numbers are totally accurate, but when Chris Christie comes along (you know, that popular guy who's been on SNL and Jimmy Fallon a bunch of times), he's bound to look at least a little attractive to young voters.

I agree to all of this.

Hillary seems surprisingly uncool to young voters in Virginia. Perhaps they're worried that she'll be way too old come 2020 or 2024?

Also "interesting" to see how popular Joe Biden is with "very conservative old black male Democrats". Tongue And equally how popular Elizabeth Warren is with "very liberal young female Democrats". Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies