Interesting image I found (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 01:08:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Interesting image I found (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Interesting image I found  (Read 3421 times)
Storebought
YaBB God
« on: December 12, 2005, 06:33:04 AM »

Russia - 55% approval of Muslims after Chechnya?

Well that's not any wackier than the Lebanon numbers and the US ones are higher after 9/11. Hey, look at those German numbers! Hmmm dazzleman, what was that crap again about how leftists love Islam and political correctness means loving Islam?
Yeah, I've wondered about that figure too ... and of course wondered when it would be brought up.
Probably reflects a relative lack of political correctness, or something about the wording of the German-language version of the question.
Actually though, the other two German figures don't quite square with what I'd have expected either ... hm.

According to this Pew poll, nearly 10% of the population of the Anglo Saxon countries believe Christianity is the most violent religion -- greater than either atheist France or Russia, or caste-riddled India. The only accounting for that figure is the cumulative effect of political correctness, which is uniquely an English-language phenomenon.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies