It's Alive!!! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:13:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  It's Alive!!! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: It's Alive!!!  (Read 2867 times)
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: September 03, 2005, 01:28:21 AM »

HAHAHAHA!!!! My 'Joe Hoeffel For Lt. Governor' Site is here!!! Sure it needs a crap load of work, but i have most of the site planned out. Its just gonna take some time. feel free to give suggestions for the site. They would be much appreciated! Smiley

http://liberalpa.tripod.com/
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2005, 01:49:26 AM »

Correct spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and an elimination of your attempt at a smiley would be a good start.
you could have just said grammar Tongue Smiley
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2005, 11:42:02 PM »

Yay! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2005, 06:53:21 PM »

2. Knoll does not have a following outside of western Pennsylvania. I can almost guarentee she doesn't. But if she did, that even proves my point better than before. You drop her and you take a hit. Joe Hoeffel can't help you rebound.

But Hoeffel has a base with both the Unions in Pittsburgh and the Liberals in Philadelphia. That's more important than Knoll's few supporters around the Allegheny-Westmoreland border.

That doesn't bring anything to the ticket. Rendell will win those voters anyway.
And Hoeffel will get them out to vote.

Rendell gets them out to vote, not Hoeffel. If you have to rely on Joe Hoeffel to GOTV, you're in serious trouble.
Actually, I know of 3 people in my family who WONT vote for Rendell/Knoll, but would vote for Rendell/Hoeffel. Who knows how many others there are.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2005, 07:06:37 PM »

Actually, I know of 3 people in my family who WONT vote for Rendell/Knoll, but would vote for Rendell/Hoeffel. Who knows how many others there are.

I really doubt there are many others.
i told my dad he had retarded political views. But he nevers wants to believe me Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies