Semi-Presidentialism in Atlasia (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:47:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Semi-Presidentialism in Atlasia (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Semi-Presidentialism in Atlasia  (Read 1553 times)
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« on: February 23, 2021, 11:25:13 PM »

I'm personally fine with the existing system. If ain't broke, don't fix it.

And we definitely can't sustain four regions again. We never could in the first place, which is why they were consolidated to three.
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 01:00:06 AM »
« Edited: February 24, 2021, 01:03:36 AM by Scott🦋 »

I'm personally fine with the existing system. If ain't broke, don't fix it.

And we definitely can't sustain four regions again. We never could in the first place, which is why they were consolidated to three.

The pre-reset system was five regions, which I agree is too much. Four regions would be a new endeavor, and one that we need if we continue to have 250+ people voting in elections.

And that's probably not going to happen, because most of the offsite recruits we've seen over the last month aren't going to turn out again.

I stand corrected, though. We had five regions but two of those five regions were constantly starved for activity, hence the divvying of the Midwest with the West (now Frémont) getting the lion's share of those states, and most of the Mideast going to the Northeast (now Lincoln). You can reform a game until the cows come home, but it's not going to make a difference if people lose interest.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies