Orlando CEO to employees: "If Obama gets reelected, I'll probably fire you" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:38:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Orlando CEO to employees: "If Obama gets reelected, I'll probably fire you" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Orlando CEO to employees: "If Obama gets reelected, I'll probably fire you"  (Read 2159 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« on: October 10, 2012, 03:20:11 PM »

Another guy who knows how to get millions and milliions of dollars worth of free advertising.  He one upped Chick-Fil-A.  Brava.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 03:40:00 PM »

Also, doesn't he realize the President can't just do sh**t. Congress is still going to be hella gridlocked.

Dude, this guy knows.....he didn't get where he's at being stupid....it's just a PR stunt to garner recognition for his company.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 07:00:11 PM »

what he said was purely agaisnt the law

No no no no, doing it is against the law....get it straight....PR stunt.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 01:17:41 PM »

'PR stunt' in business implies good PR, George.
An alternative suggestion is someone who would build one of the largest houses in the country and unironically name it 'Versailles' just might be an unmitigated douche.

I wonder how sales are at Chick-Fil-A, Badg Wink
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 03:14:33 PM »

'PR stunt' in business implies good PR, George.
An alternative suggestion is someone who would build one of the largest houses in the country and unironically name it 'Versailles' just might be an unmitigated douche.

I wonder how sales are at Chick-Fil-A, Badg Wink

Oh come on, bro. Surely that's not a valid comparison. Chik-fil-A's stance would gather plenty of support from the traditional values types (and did). A walking parody of C. Montgomery Burns warning his largely working class employees they risk likely layoffs if Obama is reelected doesn't carry any positives (unless the business is hoping to land convention business from the Heritage Foundation or the Cato Institute).

Really?  Did you ever hear of Westgate Resorts before this?  I never did.  Every rich pub knows about them now. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies