The Team for Atlasia - San Fransisco, CA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:40:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Team for Atlasia - San Fransisco, CA (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Team for Atlasia - San Fransisco, CA  (Read 3652 times)
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: May 24, 2008, 10:06:42 PM »

Hello, thank you.  Thank you all.

When I began this race, I knew from the start that there was only one person I would want to join me on this ticket.  He is a man of great integrity, great vision, great intelligence, and though we have our occasional disagreements, a man I greatly respect.

Together, I sincerely hope that he and I can recapture the White House for the Atlasian voter and get this country back on track.  Without any further adieu, I introduce to you, the next Vice-President of Atlasia, and my friend...

Xahar

Wow... just... wow.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2008, 10:57:07 PM »

So, anyone have any questions for me or Mr. Xahar?

One: How out of touch are you with present-day Atlasia if you think having Xahar as your Vice President would do anything but disqualify you from winning the election?
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 03:46:47 PM »

The news has rocked the political community, sending shares of XAHAR.VP tumbling from 0.2 to 0.1 on Intrade overnight.  XAHAR.SEN.PAC remains unchanged at 0.0, despite his being the lone declared candidate for the office.

Remember this? Tongue

I don't consider your odds of being Vice President to have increased that significantly.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies