95% (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 11:26:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  95% (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 95%  (Read 13184 times)
Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: August 06, 2008, 11:47:51 AM »

McCain will win well over 80% of the white vote in states like MS and AL. I suppose we should call them out for being sheep as well, right?
BIG difference between 80% and 95% don't you think?

Uh... no. Both are massive majorites. He'll get around 86% or 87% anyway. I said "well over 80%".

Perhaps, but it won't be at a national level as compared to the black vote.
So? Blacks would still vote for Obama as a white Democrat so it doesn't matter. Do you think if Obama was a conservative that he would be doing good among Blacks? Hell no...

You're not disproving my point. The majority of black white evangelical voters aren't thinking for themselves and they are being led around by the nose by their leaders.

works both ways my friend. Identity politics and bloc voting are facts of life in a democracy, and you can't choose selective examples to get angry at. If Blacks really displayed racist voting behavior, why is Cynthia McKinney doing so poorly in the black vote? If anything, I think she'd appeal to black rage much more than a soft-spoken mulatto like Obama would.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies